Evening Meditation & Spiritual Baba Talk
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
3rd Friday Night
of each month
Ananda Gurukula Tattvika Training
Deepen Your Spiritual Awareness & Become a Certified Yogic Wisdom Teacher
Tattvika Training Level I is designed for those who want to deepen and enhance their spiritual life, become established in yogic practices and serve others through the knowledge and wisdom of yoga. In this training you will learn to teach yogic wisdom in the ancient traditions of Yoga and Tantra to groups and individuals, lead study groups and offer support to people in their spiritual journeys.
This 20-week, distance learning program will provide you with the esoteric knowledge and psychological teachings of Yoga and Tantra and the fundamentals of the ancient primary language of yoga, called Sanskrit. Students will learn the lessons of the Sahaja system of Yogic practices as given by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti and focus on becoming established in these practices. This training will enhance your personal growth and deepen your experience of yogic mysticism and non-dual consciousness, as well as expand your ability to share yogic knowledge and practices with others.
Students who successfully complete the entire course will be eligible to take the Ananda Sutrum Exam and apply for Tattvika Level II training to become a teacher of meditation.
• Deep interest in spiritual life and teaching
• Recommendation from one’s acharya
• 20-week distance learning through webinars
• 2 hours a day meditation
• 2 hours per week of homework (i.e. journaling, 7 Points charting, self-reflection, ect.)
• In depth knowledge of yoga philosophy and psychology
• Establishment in personal spiritual practices of the Sahaja system
• Establishment in practice of Yama and Niyama
• Understanding of Ananda Seva Mission and organization
• Ability to teach yogic wisdom classes to groups and individuals
• Knowledge of the holistic system of yogic practices (the 7 points)
• In-depth reading of significant assigned texts
• Learning the six lessons of Ananda Sahaj meditation practices, as given by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
• Deepening your concentration and experience of non-dual reality
Sample Course Content:
• History of Tantra and Yoga
• Guru in Tantra
• Cosmology: the yogic knowledge of cosmic process
• Dharma and ontology: the nature of the universe
• Yogic health practices
• Mind and sadhana
• Kundalini, subtle body and chakras
• Meditation, samadhi and spiritural realization
• Sanskrit pronunciation, vocabulary and chanting
• Supportive text, ie Baghavad Giita and Yoga Sutra
• And more
Level I Training Fees:
$500 for entire program
Some financial assistance is available for those in need. For more information please contact:
Ananda Deviika’ Ma’ 707.478.2745
To Register or for More Information | Call: 707.575.0886 | Contact us
Maetreyii Nolan, Ph.D., R.Y.T. (500)
Maetreyii has been practicing yoga and meditation for over 40 years and is the co-founder and president of Ananda Seva Mission as well as the co-director of this program. She has a doctorate in Transpersonal Psychology from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, is a licensed clinical psychologist in private practice, a former director of the Spiritual Emerence Network and a founding board member of the Kundalini Research Network. She has done extensive teaching on Yogic philosophy and practices, drawing on a strong intuitive connection to her Guru, Shrii Shrii Anandamurti, through which she receives teaching and shares them with others.
Govinda has been practicing yoga and meditation for over 40 years, and is a founding board member and current board chair of Ananda Seva Mission. Since the early 1970s, Govinda has been teaching meditation and yoga in a wide variety of settings such as meditation centers, government agencies, prisons, schools, churches, and gyms in the US, Austria, and the Philippines. Govinda leads a meditation community and teaches in the Washington DC area. Govinda’s graduate study specialized in the economics of developing nations; he has worked for 30 years in policy development and analysis, specializing in higher education and workforce development. Govinda was a personal disciple of the spiritual master Shrii Shrii Anandamurti whose physical presence passed from this world in October 1990.
Note: Guest teachers may teach some classes.
Return To Top